What's new with the Outlander 22?
New, distinctive exterior design - bold, sophisticated and stylish
- Sophisticated and highly sculpted exterior design
- Upgraded materials and premium finishes
- 20” wheels (Aspire and Exceed only)
Luxurious, premium quality interior cabin with a feel of spaciousness
- Horizontal design of the interior gives an impression of space
- Genuine, quilted leather and real aluminium interior finish
- Large cargo space for easier loading/unloading
- Power remote tailgate lift with hands-free access
- Double Sunroof
- BOSE premium sound system –10 speakers
- 5+2 seats
- 40:20:40 split rear seat for more flexible arrangement
Innovative and premium tech
- SDA touchscreen with CarPlay/Android Auto, Navigation
- Full colour Head Up Display
- Wireless phone charger
- S-AWC and drive mode selector – safety, confidence and manoeuvrability
- MiTEC features for total peace of mind
Turn heads with complimentary accessories.
Add your own special touch to the new Outlander Exceed and Exceed Tourer with unique front door walk-up illumination, a stylish engine grille emblem, stainless steel front and rear scuff plates, plus a stainless steel inner cargo area protection plate.
Express yourself in the new Outlander ES, LS or Aspire factory fitted with a premium and practical rear seat roller sunshade, bold engine grill emblem, stainless steel front and rear scuff plates, plus a stainless steel inner cargo area protection plate.
⋄1 Up to 10 years from the date of first registration or 200,000 km New Vehicle Warranty (whichever comes first) when all regular services are completed within the specified service intervals at a Mitsubishi Dealership. Otherwise, 5 years from the date of first registration or 100,000 km New Vehicle Warranty (whichever comes first) applies. Service conditions apply.
⋄2 10 year or 150,000 km Capped Price Servicing (whichever occurs first). Includes the first 10 regular services (at 15,000 km/12 month scheduled intervals). Covers all items specified under the standard “Regular Service Table” for normal operating conditions detailed in the Periodic Inspection and Maintenance Schedule on the Mitsubishi website. Additional service/repair items (if required) are at additional cost. Once a schedule of Capped Price Servicing costs are set for a model year, they are not changed for the life of the model. Conditions apply.